Search Post

Ads Image

Monday, July 15, 2013

Miraculous healing power of meditation - Part 3


Born in 1977, her job is small business, thriving and peaceful, suddenly Nguyen Kim Vu was severe bone pain, go around the hospital in Qui Nhon, Ho Chi Minh City, then, later discovered marrow cancer. When Hematology Center in HCM City said "returning home", Vu exhausted mind and health.



-  After a month of opening graving, practice of yin and yang, Vu could walk. But her bones weak, because had cancer, two hip joint degenerated.


She could not sit in meditation according the traditional method, that to sit on the bench, All members of the class, the family and neighborhood coil: She could walk, after 1 month.


After 7 years, she still live well! Vu said: "Her disease is poor bone marrow, bone marrow cancer. Sometimes I still must go to see Mrs. Ho Thi Thu, to receive the advice from Mrs Thu. But when I sit in meditation 2 hours / day, I felt much better.



I am determined to sit in meditation 3 hours / day,  very good health. Whenever I moved to sit 2 hours / day is the declining health, poor diet, less flexible minds. That said, faith, spiritual practice was created due myself, no one to help me better myself. Here is a science,  there is no "miracle"


Not receive any return the favor : We have many times wanted send to something for her contribution  - who brought the whole house, her garden farm land, for use as a place of meditation for the whole country , to help people with the disease


Right way Meditation: Winning cancer, is simply the meditate every day


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone I want to share a testimony on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by Dr Covenant.i went to hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which are expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES, i saw comment of people talking about Dr Covenant cured them.I collected his email address and messaged him to give it a try, he said i would be fine withing a week, to my greatest suprise, after him working for me, my HERPES result came out negative. He is specialize in treating different kinds of diseases such as
    Cancer
    Diabetes
    Hiv/Aids
    Brain Tumor
    Fertility
    Leucoderma Vitiligo
    And many more

    you contact him on Email at(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or WHATSAPP at +2349057353987

    ReplyDelete