Search Post

Ads Image

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bitter melon cured pancreatic cancer

Tags : bitter melon, cured, pancreatic cancer, herbal, destroy cell, lung cancer, small plant, thao duoc, treatment, ....


According to express.co.uk, Scientists have found that bitter melon is used in ancient Chinese medicine, limit the ability of pancreatic cancer cells to metabolize glucose, cutting energy of cells and eventually kill them .


The previous studies have praised the benefits of this extraordinary fruit has been proven to contain natural chemicals that can help treat type 2 diabetes.

Scientists have discovered that it contains compounds that trigger the biological activity of an enzyme in the body called AMPK.

The enzyme, which is also activated by exercise, fat and helps muscle cells use blood sugar effectively but not activated properly in people with type 2 diabetes.

Bitter melon extract has been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years, with no reported side effects.

Now, a new study published in the journal Carcinogenesis found that bitter melon juice can also be a method of treating cancer significantly.

Rajesh Agarwal, co-program leader and control of cancer prevention at the University of Colorado Cancer Center and professor in the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Skaggs in the U.S., said: "Three years ago, researchers have shows the effect of bitter melon extracts may prevent the development of breast cancer. study has achieved far more progress.

Bitter melon extract has been used in Chinese medicine

"We use this juice - especially those in the Asian countries have been consumed with numbers. They've found that it affects glucose metabolism way to limit the power and destroy pancreatic cancer cells. "


Bitter melon has also been shown to regulate insulin secretion by pancreatic beta cells.

After cell culture studies, the group showed that mouse models of pancreatic cancer were fed bitter melon juice, viability of pancreatic cancer cells was reduced 60%.

Argarwal added: "It is a very interesting result. Numerous technical studies of new drugs targeted to reduce the ability of cancer cells to provide energy, and here we have a natural compounds can do it. "

Laboratory Agarwal is currently applying for grants that will allow them to move the study of bitter melon in chemoprevention trials further in the mouse model of pancreatic cancer.

Bitter melon, also known as bitter melon or karela (in India), is a unique kind of vegetables can be used as food or medicine.

It is used in traditional medicine for the treatment of abdominal pain, fever, burns, chronic cough, painful menstruation and conditions the skin.



It is also used for wound healing, childbirth and support in parts of Africa and Asia, to prevent or treat malaria and viral diseases such as measles and chicken pox.

Researchers from Saint Louis University in the United States say they have shown that an extract from bitter melon can kill breast cancer cells and prevents them from growing and spreading.

5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone I want to share a testimony on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by Dr Covenant.i went to hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which are expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES, i saw comment of people talking about Dr Covenant cured them.I collected his email address and messaged him to give it a try, he said i would be fine withing a week, to my greatest suprise, after him working for me, my HERPES result came out negative. He is specialize in treating different kinds of diseases such as
    Cancer
    Diabetes
    Hiv/Aids
    Brain Tumor
    Fertility
    Leucoderma Vitiligo
    And many more

    you contact him on Email at(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or WHATSAPP at +2349057353987

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Oluta who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Oluta on email /dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9065326267
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because Iwas outcast and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i readSomeone testified on how he was cured from HSV-2 so I decided to contactthe same herbalist called Dr Oseremen because I know that nature has the powerto heal everything.I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worrythat he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready andhe sent it to me via FedEx SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i wascured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more canbe saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete