Search Post

Ads Image

Friday, June 21, 2013

Xao Tam Phan - Paramignya trimera - A drugs very rate

Tags: xao tam phan, very rate, cancer, treatment, Viet Nam, plants, forest,...

















- Recently, the the Institute of Medicine - Department of Health - has reported findings of  Paramignya trimera, is widely known as the " Miracle tree" .. .

- As a result of this research, ternary trees can interfere components: flavonoids, saponins, alkaloids and mainly courmarin and triterpenoid.
Flavonoids are a group of compounds commonly found in plants, and in many fruits and vegetables everyday. In plants, flavonoids serve as protective, antioxidant, ascorbic acid protected the cells, preventing some of the damage to plants (bacteria, viruses, insects).

- Most flavonoids are yellow - and that's why trees panacea when cooked, for the yellow water ... There is also the matter blue, purple, red or colorless.
- Flavonoids are compounds with many groups biological effects, namely antioxidant. Due to the ability to extinguished free radicals such as OH, ROO (mutagenicity factors, cell death, cancer, accelerated aging, ...) so it works well in killing some types of cancer cells, while flavonoid complexes with metal ions to prevent the oxidation reactions which are enzymes that catalyze ion.

- The study shows that flavonoids have a protective effect on the body, prevents atherosclerosis strong, cerebral vascular accident, aging, degenerative liver damage due to radiation.
- Particularly saponin substances, this is one of the main components of ginseng, the main active ingredient is made ​​of the uses of ginseng. Sam the more ingredients, the better.
- With quality "courmarin" Medical studies have shown the world some useful evidence of biological activity, and has been approved for use as a medical drug. The survey results show that "saponin" and "courmarin" against the HIV virus, anti-tumor, anti-hypertensive, anti-arrhythmic, anti-inflammatory, anti-osteoporosis, asthma treatment and some patients belonging lymph.
Especially substance "triterpenoid". The work of the European Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry shows that it has a significant effect in the treatment of diabetes, cirrhosis, acute hepatitis and liver cancer.
Paramignya trimera taken in the forest Hòn Hèo,  Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
- Before drinking water colors, so (roasted) to get rid of cyanuahydrid gold, is a toxin commonly found in their timber trees "

4 comments:

  1. The extract suppressed acute primary inflammation of adjuvant arthritis in albino rats only. navigate to this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Itua told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone I want to share a testimony on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by Dr Covenant.i went to hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which are expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES, i saw comment of people talking about Dr Covenant cured them.I collected his email address and messaged him to give it a try, he said i would be fine withing a week, to my greatest suprise, after him working for me, my HERPES result came out negative. He is specialize in treating different kinds of diseases such as
    Cancer
    Diabetes
    Hiv/Aids
    Brain Tumor
    Fertility
    Leucoderma Vitiligo
    And many more

    you contact him on Email at(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or WHATSAPP at +2349057353987

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete