Search Post

Ads Image

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Miraculous healing power of meditation - Part 1

Tags : meditation, very good, power, healing, miraculous,...

After several months of diligent training, I was cured of the disease.  All my previous illness has medical records, test results and documents related to the treatment about me of the central hospital in Hanoi, now go to the places that treat the test, instead,  amazing, the disease does not exist. Only thing I have to maintain the joy of his daily meditation, If I stop, the disease will return













I / Insiders :

- I do not intend to prove to convince someone on this subject, I simply cured. Many people, including priests attend, but 60,000 people, are poor mostly . Because a hospital is the fastest route, shortest, drugs is expensive and ineffective.

- I heard a scientist say, nothing can cure better your body 


- While this course does not require the patient to pay anything except pure heart, belief in discipline and perseverance to practice, to get rid of all meditation retreat.

Khả năng chữa bệnh thần kỳ của thiền mở luân xa?
Numerous people meditating and learn to meditate at her home

- More than 4 years of study, I have seen many people healed miraculously. More than a dozen volunteers to stay at her home for extra income to help her teach courses, mostly people returning from the dead. I have met many new friends, many old acquaintance at her home Thu.

- In the work reported , I also met a lot of people up in the corner photo solemn and hear them talk about the goodness as well as strength of course. Her total income students so far estimated at over 60,000 people.

- In 2012, in Dak Lak, the first time a workshop of the mind, the biology of human health with more than 200 participants including many professors, doctors and scientists are held.

- With whole life, "the mind has compassion" is highly scientific and confirms her cure is a very scientific problem, it is a surprising fact.

 ( Part 2 will be post next week )




1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete