Search Post

Ads Image

Monday, July 29, 2013

5 causes of cancer you unexpected

Tags: cancer, treatment, causes, unexpected, cured,....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Room deodorants, oral contraceptives, night shifts, mouthwash, bra ... is the element of surprise can cause you have cancer.

I/ Room deodorizers :





















Almost anyone know some of the common causes leading to cancer such as smoking, diet unreasonable, and radiation. In addition, cancer can also be caused by the negative impact from the environment and unhealthy lifestyle. However, other factors that you unbelievably to be below can also cause

Research published by the Journal of the Federation of Associations American Experimental Biology (FASEB) in 2012 indicated that phthalates, a substance commonly found in air fresheners or room deodorizers, can promote the development of cancer.


II/ Contraceptive pills :




Women who use oral contraceptives are at risk have cancer than those who do not use. But as soon as you stop using, it will reduce the risk. The reason is that birth control pills cause the hormone imbalances in women. Please limit sexual


III/ Night shifts :



Research discovered that women who do night shifts have risk for cancer. Though irregular, but if you do the night shift 3 times / week, the risk of cancer increased significantly.




Mouthwash contains dunes, it is causes of cancer. These compounds can damage mouth tissues and causes cancer.


IV : Bras :



Research published in 1995 showed that wearing bras increase the risk of breast have cancer. Although the results of this research have not been proven, but scientists still believe that women who wear bras restrictions rarely encountered engine problems, which reduces the likelihood of disease.

Source: Collect

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Itua told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete