Search Post

Ads Image

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Therapy Cancer by Music




- This therapy has been proven by science to help the brain become active in a perfect way, correct the faulty DNA, damaged by mutagenic agents such as cancer, mutation, ..

- To cure cancer, the disease must create a sense of absolute serenity, past research shows that, if the state as having anger, illness becomes a lot more energy, if static calm, purity and compassion, then the immune system will be 120 times stronger than normal, as a result of chemotherapy, patients will not be recurrent tumor

- This is a new method has been tested and the results. The patient after undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy, in a quiet place such as mountain forests, to mind absolute comfort, using the anti-cancer drug and begin the process of therapy

- Depending on the development of the disease, the patient will recover faster or longer. If patients have more compassion, the best shield of immunity, the disease can quickly result

- This method is effective very quickly, just 1 to 2 days is enough. If it can help you, you should try it. Do not need a lot of time, but you have to have compassion and charity.

- It helps your body gently, do not buy these drugs can kill cancer. For want of treatment, from the roots to the leaf. Can not kill leaf, which cured.

- Immunity of the body can not by food supplement, to supplement these activities, job concentration. Since it is habit, and not going to be long lost. If you have cancer, it demonstrated, in the past you have had time disorientation.

- Never fully trust said the doctor, they also need profits for companies. Please save yourself and maybe you'll rescue the others

- I know that if you have this disease, it is very difficult to calm. But, you know, when calm weather, the body will balance out a lot of material transportation, the white blood cells will be able to detect abnormalities. 

- Once you have identified the enemy, the white blood cells and the body will be able to eradicate it. Mechanism of eye cancer is through barriers protecting the body, so scientists have shown how to kill it is the most efficient of our body

- I'm sorry if the article is flawed, because the level of my translator into English is quite poor. But here is the draw results from numerous articles, hope you read this article patience. Thank you

- Please download all the Buddhist chant, it is possible to use frequencies for pure hearts. Leave a comment if you effect with it, so that others can also benefits

3 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Itua told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I want to share a testimony on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by Dr Covenant.i went to hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which are expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES, i saw comment of people talking about Dr Covenant cured them.I collected his email address and messaged him to give it a try, he said i would be fine withing a week, to my greatest suprise, after him working for me, my HERPES result came out negative. He is specialize in treating different kinds of diseases such as
    Cancer
    Diabetes
    Hiv/Aids
    Brain Tumor
    Fertility
    Leucoderma Vitiligo
    And many more

    you contact him on Email at(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or WHATSAPP at +2349057353987

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete